The Association's Board of Directors contracts with a trash service company, American Disposal Services,
which all homeowners/residents must use.
To obtain trash service contact American Disposal Services at (678) 720-0500; state that you are an Echo Mill resident so you get the
Echo Mill discounted rate. You can also visit their website for additional information by clicking on the following link
American Disposal Services.
- Trash service pick up day is Friday; except for holidays.
- Trash and recycling receptacles should be placed at the curb by 7:00am the day of pick up.
- Visit the American Disposal Services website to obtain information on Holiday Collection schedules.
2017 Rates are as follows:
- $13.95/month per home and is billed once a quarter at the quarterly rate of $41.85. Residents will be billed individually and
are solely responsible for all payments to American Disposal Services.
- Residents who pay for the year in advance will receive 1 month of service free. A resident choosing to prepay for the year should
pay for 11 months ($153.45) and will receive the 12th month free. Payment must be made in the first quarter's billing for the year.
If you receive a bill in the last quarter of the year for $13.95 in error simply give American Disposal Services a call and make them aware
that you made this election in the first quarter of the year and the charge will be removed from your account.
- A rolling trash receptacle and a 65 gallon recycling rolling receptacle are provided to every homeowner at no charge.
- "Back-door service" in which the driver rolls the resident's cart down the driveway and back may be provided at $10/month per home
and will be billed to the resident individually upon request for this service.
In accordance with the Association's Architectural Design and Maintenance Standards trash and recycling receptacles may be placed at
the curb for pick-up no sooner than 12 hours before pick-up and must be removed no later than 12 hours after pick up.
All trash receptacles must be kept out of sight from the street and neighboring properties and should be placed in garages,
rear yards or behind approved screening from front and side yards.