Please take time to inspect your mailbox regularly to check the following:
APPROVED MAIL BOX COLORS:
- Is your mailbox post straight?
- Is your mailbox free of dents and rust?
- Is your mailbox paint peeling, discolored or faded?
- Are the mailbox and the post the correct color?
- Are the flag and house numbers painted the correct colors and properly attached?
MAILBOX REPLACEMENT & PAINTING:
- MAILBOX PAINT COLOR: Kastner Green. The correct green paint is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
A can of paint costs $17.00.
- FLAG PAINT COLOR: Krylon Banner Red. This is a commonly available color and can be purchased at any big box store.
- NUMBERS COLOR: Rust-Oleum Metallic Gold. This is a commonly available color.
- REPLACEMENT NUMBERS: Replacement numbers are available by contacting
email@example.com. Replacement numbers are $4..00 each and are already painted.
If you need a new mailbox, it must be the Echo Mill HOA-approved style only. HOA approved mailboxes cannot be purchased
at a home improvement store because they are made to order.
Please contact ARC at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on replacement mailboxes.
Mailboxes are $65.00 and are already painted.
FOR THE DYI - MAILBOX PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS:
If you choose to accept the task of painting your own mailbox, here are the steps we recommend:
- Contact email@example.com and request a can of paint for your your mail box.
The only acceptable color is "Kastner Green". Place a check in the amount of $17 (cost of one can) in the HOA box at the front clubhouse;
make the check payable to "Echo Mill Neighborhood Association, Inc."
- Paint will be delivered to your doorstep by a member of the ARC team.
- Select a day when the weather is clear and sunny.
- Clean your mail box with a mild cleaner before attempting any work.
- Tape or remove numbers.
- Sand all rust spots. Apply paint evenly, avoiding uneven, blotching coating.
- Let dry.
- Remember to paint your mailbox post as needed.
If you have any questions, contact your ARC team at firstname.lastname@example.org.